Cavity Training is your gateway to a fulfilling career in dental nursing, presenting both Diploma and Apprenticeship pathways to excellence. Embrace the opportunity to develop hands-on skills, earn as you learn, and achieve a nationally recognised qualification. As a trainee dental nurse, you’ll play an indispensable role, providing essential chair-side support to clinicians. Your role will also extend to other practice areas, such as reception – managing patient queries, handling calls, processing payments, and scheduling appointments.
Before diving into the formal study segment, a one-month induction in a surgery setting is a prerequisite. If you’re over 16, eligible to work in the UK, and not engaged in full-time education, our doors are open for you to join our Dental Nurse Course at any point in the year.
- Run in partnership with City & Guilds Diploma in Dental Nursing Level 3, it encompasses weekly virtual classes & assignments, averaging around 4 hours a week.
- Involves a minimum of 8 in-surgery assessments with your dedicated assessor.
- Culminates in a final assessment that includes an in-practice observation and an interview addressing the competencies acquired throughout the programme.
- Demands at least 584 hours of hands-on, ‘on the job’ training.
- Typically spans 18-24 months from start to finish.
- Designed to seamlessly integrate theoretical learning with practical experience in a dental practice.
- Also offers a hands-on role, ensuring you’re well-equipped to tackle real-world challenges.
- Could potentially be free for candidates and, in specific cases, even for employers.
At Cavity Training, we’re committed to crafting the next generation of competent, confident dental professionals.